Photos: Fire guts facilities at GBC

Ghana News

News / Ghana News 33 Views

Some facilities at the Ghana Broadcasting Corporation (GBC) caught fire Friday evening, Myjoyonline.com has gathered

The fire which started at 6:30pm is reported to have engulfed one of the stores of the state broadcaster before spreading to the other facilities within the premises.

No casualty has been recorded.

A statement on the GBC website said three fire fighters were on the scene to douse the inferno.

The fire was raging with flames and smoke seen shooting from the windows when the personnel of the Ghana National Fire Service arrived.

The cause of the horrific blaze at the state broadcaster has yet to be established.

More soon...